New Hotel Collection's Committment To You During COVID-19
With the recent increase in monitoring the current global health challenges related to COVID-19, we at New Hotel Collection want to ensure you that your safety is our top priority. Because of the recent reports concerning the confirmed statewide cases of COVID-19, our hotel has immediately implemented several increased health and safety measures.
Ensuring that no matter what is occurring in the world today, you enjoy a relaxing and productive visit is of the utmost importance to us. We believe that knowing the guest room where you sleep, food and beverage outlets that you dine, and the public spaces that you enjoy are maintained at the highest of standards is key to helping you achieve this goal.
In addition to the high daily cleanliness standards already in place throughout our property, the team is taking additional steps to help combat the spread of COVID-19, some examples of the additional precautionary measures we have taken are:
- Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by Associates
- Providing more soap and hand-cleanser products for use by Guests and Associates
- Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in the hotel, such as countertops and doorknobs
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized by Associates after each guest has checked out
- Increased contact with local health authorities and are following their instructions about public health areas and how to contain infections
We are committed to complying with the stringent health standards recommended by local health authorities during this public health situation. Should you have any questions or require more information during an upcoming stay, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team at any time.